Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Digital Story


In keeping with the theme of this blog, I took some time to speak to some children on campus and ask their opinions regarding the use of technology and social change. When asked what they'd like to change about the world, the three had very different answers, and very different means of using tech to raise awareness about their topic and create change. Short video-- my own version of the digital story (which took me something like six hours to complete after putzing around with imovie!)-- hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    I love the theme of your blog and hope to find the time to follow it as it evolves. This is such a sweet digital story. I love the use of the kids' voices and artwork. The only think I think you could do to improve it would be to add your own voice again at the end. It would provide a satisfying structure, for one. But also, you're obviously putting a lot of thought into this topic, and I'd love to hear more of what you have to say about encouraging kids to take action.

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete